For some people, getting their first cold calling deal didn’t come easy. However, if you’re a go-getter like today’s guest, it can come sooner than you anticipated.
Cameron Miller is a trustworthy and driven rhino from Orlando, Florida. While still new in the wholesaling world, he has already closed deals and shows no signs of slowing down.
Apart from the fact that wholesaling has given him the opportunity to earn more, it has also provided Cameron with something even more amazing—the chance to help others and provide exceptional value to his community.
In today’s episode, Cameron candidly shared the techniques, insights, and wisdom that has helped him close deals and provide value to others. If you’re looking to do the same, today’s episode is exactly what you need to hear!
- How he discovered wholesaling
- His experience sending out mailers
- The absolute script to follow when wholesaling
- Why it’s important to internalize the TTP script when cold calling
- How he practices and internalizes the scripts
- What his daily schedule looks like
- Number of hours he spends on the phone daily
- How he uses social media to reach out to his buyers
- How he built his buyer database
- How his first solo deal went
- Why it’s ideal to bring contracts to appointments
- What his business is like right now
- How he stays consistent when doing calls
- The best and most unique list for him
- Must-have app when driving for dollars
- His routine prior to calling people
- His advice to those who are looking for their first deal
- Best way for people to reach him
- Rich Dad Poor Dad by Robert Kiyosaki
- The Go-Giver by Bob Burg and John David Mann
- Wholesaling Inc – TTP
- DealMachine (Coupon Code: TTP)
- Cameron on Instagram
- Cameron on Facebook