Apart from being lucrative, one thing that makes wholesaling truly amazing is you can do it on the side. In fact, today’s guest has a full-time job and just sets aside an hour each day for the business!
Jordan Tinning is a hardworking rhino from Lynnwood, Washington. While he spends only an hour each day on his wholesaling business, he was able to do a lot of impressive things: he provided value and service to others, closed a deal, and walked away $10,000 richer!
If you’re considering getting into wholesaling but don’t think you can find the time, you can’t miss today’s episode. Ever the go-giver, Jordan not only shared how he was able to make things happen, he also provided a lot of sound wisdom and insights. You’ll have plenty of gold nuggets to take note of so make sure you have a pen and paper handy!
- Why he started cold calling
- Unique list he called
- Number of calls he has done
- What he learned from the data he has gathered
- What he did to let people know what he’s doing
- Why it’s important to let people know what you’re doing
- How he found his deal
- What he’d do differently if he’ll start all over again
- Game-changing book he recommends
- His advice to those wholesalers who are still starting out
- Wholesaling Inc – TTP
- The Book on Rental Property Investing by Brandon Turner
- The Compound Effect by Darren Hardy