In the real estate world, there’s this hidden (and lucrative) niche not many people are familiar with—redeveloping urban properties. Fortunately, today’s phenomenal guest is an expert in the arena and candidly shared all you need to know to get started!
Prior to joining the real estate world, Victor Menasce spent 25 years of his professional life in the high tech industry. He has held several key roles including vice president at Wavesat, chief operating officer at Somerset Technologies, and chief technical officer at Applied Micro Circuits, a Silicon Valley based public company.
Nowadays, he’s focusing primarily on real estate investing including the redevelopment of urban properties and he’s enjoying every minute leveraging accumulated business learning and applying his amazing skills to the world of real estate investing.
If you’re considering a lucrative career redeveloping urban properties, you can’t afford to miss this episode!
- How he got into real estate investing
- What a specialist in redeveloping urban properties does
- What the saying “the money is made in the buy, not in the sell” means
- What he recommends to people who would like to try what he’s doing
- Tips and tricks for those who would like to find deals
- Who people should reach out to or resources they should check out
- Where people can find him if they want to know more
- Book he recommends
- Victor’s Website
- The Real Estate Espresso Podcast
- The 7 Habits of Highly Effective People by Stephen R. Covey
- The Speed of Trust by Stephen M .R. Covey