Are you considering a career in wholesaling but wondering if being a real estate realtor can get in the way? Wonder no more. Today’s guest has the answer for you!
Jennifer Tolbert is a real estate realtor who decided to give wholesaling a try. Jennifer’s story is solid proof that being a realtor is not a hindrance to your wholesaling success. Just a few months in, she has already closed her first deal and walked away $12, 000 richer!
If you’re a real estate realtor who would like to give wholesaling a try, you’ll surely find today’s episode very helpful. So have a pen and paper handy as you have plenty of gold nuggets to take note of!
- The advantages of being a real estate agent
- The downsides of being a real estate agent
- What her schedule is like
- Number of hours she spends cold calling
- Time she usually conducts cold calls
- How her first wholesaling deal went
- The list she used
- How much she earned from the transaction
- Her advice to women who are considering a career in wholesaling