If you’re a wholesaler who can barely find a deal in several months, closing 2 to 3 wholesaling deals a DAY can seem a bit preposterous. However, for today’s special guest, it is very possible if you know how.
Jamil Damji is the president of the highly successful real estate investment firm KeyGlee Investments. KeyGlee is known for providing the most streamlined and friendly process regardless if you’re a seasoned investor or someone looking to purchase your first ever investment property.
However, that’s not even the most impressive part. Jamil can easily do over a thousand deals a year (yes, that’s 2 – 3 deals a day!). Whats even more amazing? He makes it look easy!
In this episode, the exceptional wholesaler, entrepreneur, and real estate investor shared the exact blueprint he used to make his mark in the wholesaling world. If you’re looking for effective tips, tricks, and techniques that can take your wholesaling game to the next level, this episode is for you!
- What they look for when they step in a new market
- Two types of buyer tiers
- Why you need to build your buyer database first
- What to do when you don’t have a buyer base yet
- The type of buyers who pay a lot more compared to others
- How he finds good lenders
- Indicator of potential stagnation
- Research tools they are using
- Action steps you need to take
- Why it’s important to make friends with the marketing people in a title company
- How to get free legal advice when you’re still starting out
- Wholesaling Inc – TTP
- KeyGlee Investments on Facebook
- KeyGlee Investments
- Wholesale Real Estate- Over 1,000 DEALS in 2018…Deep Dive!!!
- Episode 161: Why the Proactive Approach is the Winning Approach in Wholesaling
- My Neighborhood Source
- Fidelity Investments
- Dropbox Link for Step by Step Instruction
- Jamil on Instagram