If you think you need a huge amount of marketing money to succeed in wholesaling, think again! Today’s guest earned a total of $127,000 just knocking on doors and cold calling!
Davin Reynolds is a rockstar rhino from San Diego, California. While still new in the wholesaling business, that didn’t stop the driven 25-year-old from finding lucrative deals in the ultra competitive San Diego market. In fact, his first 2 deals both happened within a month. What’s even better is he was rewarded massively for both deals.
If you want to try wholesaling but don’t have any money for marketing, you owe it to yourself to listen to today’s episode. Without doubt, Davin’s success story will not only inspire and motivate you but will also make you believe that you too can make things happen!
- The first thing he did when he started wholesaling
- How he got his first deal
- The list where he got his first deal from
- The amount he earned from his first deal
- What his experience was like when he first started door knocking
- What motivates him and kept him going
- How he started doing calls
- The easiest deal he was able to do
- How much he earned from said deal
- How he created a healthy tension when negotiating with buyers
- His mindset advice for those who are just starting out
- How people can reach out to him