If you are new to wholesaling, is it advisable to burn the ship and go all in? For our guest today, it’s probably one of the best things he has ever done.
For many people, trying something new with their backs against the wall can be very stressful. However, for rockstar rhino Jens Kuetemeyer, it was the motivation he needed to succeed.
With only $13 in his bank account, Jens decided to quit his job and get into wholesaling full-time. While he encountered a lot of gut check moments along the way, he never gave up.
Instead, he took the challenges he encountered as his cue to get creative and think outside the box. Three months in and he has already closed 3 deals and netted a total of $19,500!
If you are feeling adventurous and would like to get into wholesaling, today’s episode is exactly what you need to hear!
- The marketing channel he used
- What he uses to filter his leads through
- List where he found his seller
- How his 3rd deal went and how much he was able to sell the contract for
- Book he considers a game-changer
- His advice to people who are new to wholesaling
- What he’ll do differently knowing what he knows now
- Powerful principle for those who want to get to the next level