Do you find the idea of making 6 figures within your first year in business too farfetched? Not when you’re in the wholesaling business and doing TTP!
Jasper Cool is a driven 21-year-old From Raleigh, North Carolina. The former basketball star turned rockstar rhino runs a thriving wholesaling business and has so far earned a whopping $141,000 in less than a year!
If you’re wondering how Jasper made it all happen, you’re in luck! In today’s episode, he candidly shared the techniques that has helped him make over 6 figures in his first year alone.
The young and inspiring go-giver also shared plenty of wholesaling gold nuggets in today’s episode, so make sure you have a pen and paper handy!
- How he found wholesaling
- What his daily schedule is like
- Number of hours he spends on the phone everyday to ensure he is constantly adding to his pipeline
- Strategy he uses so he stays productive
- His main market right now
- Why doing follow-ups is crucial
- The lists he’s currently focusing on
- Total amount he has earned since he first started
- Marketing strategies he has tried
- His current pipeline
- Books he recommends
- His advice to those who would like to get into wholesaling
- Wholesaling Inc – TTP
- Mojo Dialer
- DealMachine (Code: TTP)
- Mike Coulbourn on Facebook
- The Happiness Advantage by Shawn Achor
- The Go-Giver by Bob Burg
- The Four Spiritual Laws of Prosperity by Edwene Gaines
- The Four Agreements by Don Miguel Ruiz
- Jasper on Instagram