While there is no shortage of means to close lucrative wholesaling deals, there is an ultimate and foolproof way to close more deals successfully—overcoming top objections from sellers.
If overcoming seller objections is something you find challenging, you’re in for a treat! In this episode, TTP guru and rockstar wholesaler Brent Daniels is joined by wholesaler extraordinaire and CEO and founder of Get It Done House Buyers Inc., Todd Toback.
Todd has been in the real estate and wholesaling industry for so many years now and is highly skilled in sales management, coaching, sales, and entrepreneurship. Not only that, he is also highly skilled in negotiations.
Todd not only shared many wholesaling gold nuggets, he also provided surefire ways to counter the top objections of sellers. If you’re ready to take your wholesaling business to the next level, today’s episode is exactly what you need to hear!
- The difference between marketing and sales
- What an objection truly is
- Why it’s important to determine the seller’s real objection
- Why pre-qualifying is absolutely crucial
- Difference between condition and objection
- What compressing the timeline is and why it’s important
- What the killer of the wholesaling business is
- Why it’s really important to get the seller to commit
- Why you need to define the next step to the seller in painstaking detail
- How you can get big deals
- Why you should aim to double the amount you make each month
- What your number one asset should be as a business owner
- How you can build up your confidence and likeability
- Why you need to be a truth teller and a truth seeker
- Why it pays to mirror and match the seller
- Wholesaling Inc – TTP
- Wholesaling Inc Facebook Page
- Wholesaling Inc YouTube Channel
- Convert Wholesale Deals