Ever wondered how the best real estate cold caller in the country built his million dollar business? Wonder no more cause in today’s special episode, he shared how he made it all happen!
Luke Rotvold is a force to be reckoned with in the cold calling world. However, even if he’s already running a million dollar business and has a team of rockstar cold callers, he still does cold calls himself. Why? It’s one of the best ways to teach his team how to respond to certain scenarios.
Make no mistake about it, that’s just one of the many gold nuggets you’ll learn in today’s show. Ever the go-giver, Luke candidly shared many other amazing tips so you better have a pen and paper handy cause you have plenty to take note of!
- How he got started with cold calling and what it was like for him at first
- What the hardest part of cold calling was when he first started
- Six responses cold callers are likely to hear from prospective sellers
- Why it pays to be in the trenches yourself when building a team of cold callers
- How important the tone of voice is when cold calling
- How mirroring can help when doing cold calls
- Why the act of listening is so powerful
- Why it’s important to be agreeable when making cold calls
- Why it’s wise to not force things when you know it’s not gonna happen