Is it possible to spend very little on marketing and earn a huge revenue in return? When you’re in the wholesaling business, it is possible! Not convinced? Then you should hear the amazing wholesaling story of today’s special guest!
Mike Whitehead has been on the podcast before. Back then, he talked about his first wholesaling deal which earned him a whopping $20,000! Now Mike is back to talk about how his wholesaling adventure is going so far and how he’s been able to crush the wholesaling market since that fateful first deal.
Just like most people, Mike came from a totally different background (he was an MMA fighter!) before crushing the wholesaling market. However, he has learned so many techniques along the way that has helped take his wholesaling business to the next level. Luckily, in this episode, he candidly shared them.
If you need some help getting your wholesaling business to where you want it to be, today’s episode is for you. Have a pen and paper handy, prepare to take down notes, and of course be ready to take action. Rest assured, it would only be a matter of time until you experience the same level of success Mike is enjoying!
- How he found his motivated seller
- Total number of bandit signs he put out
- Where the messages he gets goes through
- Details of a lucrative deal he did
- How much he earned each for the first 3 deals he did
- What “subject to” means in real estate
- Three ways he makes money
- Gross and net monthly revenue of his 5 properties
- The biggest lie ever told to real estate investors