In today’s awesome episode, we brought back a dynamic husband and wife team from Green Bay, Wisconsin and checked how their wholesaling business has been doing since the last time they were on the show.
Corrie and Carrie Reyment are two wholesaling rockstars who joined the tribe December of 2017. Back when they first appeared on the Wholesaling Inc. podcast, they were able to close 3 deals and had several more in the pipeline.
To say they have achieved a lot since the first time they appeared on the show is an understatement. Why? In 2018 alone, they were able to close an impressive 31 deals! 2019 is looking exceptionally amazing as well as they’ve already managed to close 17 deals. And it’s not even half of the year yet!
If you’re looking for effective wholesaling tips, tricks, insights, and wisdom, consider this episode a must hear. Our rockstar guests candidly shared many of the strategies that worked for them. Who knows, you just might find the secret sauce that will help you achieve the level of success they’re now enjoying!
- What the difference between a wholetail and a wholesale deal is
- Who the highest paying buyers are
- How they effectively manage the deals that come in
- How they successfully built a business that works for them
- What their lifestyle is like now that they are running their own business
- The importance of surrounding one’s self with the right people
- What they recommend the first hire to be and why
- What they’d do differently and what they’d do the same knowing what they know now
- Game-changing books they’d recommend
- Download your Free Audio Book
- Rocket Fuel by Gino Wickman
- Traction by Gino Wickman
- The 10x Rule by Grant Cardone