Some people get the impression you have to be an expert in real estate to succeed in the wholesaling world. Nothing can be farther from the truth! Case in point: our inspiring guest today was once a fire fighter before making his mark in the wholesaling world.
If there’s anything more inspirational than his life journey, it’s Adrian Lozano himself. For starters, he didn’t allow his past to define him. Instead, he broke barriers and did everything people think he couldn’t do—from serving time, he became a licensed real estate agent, a fire fighter, and a wholesaling beast.
Today’s episode is a real treat. You will not only learn effective wholesaling tips, tricks, and techniques, you’ll also learn truly inspiring wisdom and insights that might come in handy when you need a little pick-me-up. Truly, this is one of those episodes you’d surely listen to over and over again!
- The importance of choosing the right people to surround yourself with
- How he moved past a toxic and negative situation and never looked back
- How reading books has helped him
- Why he loves the TTP (Talk to People) program
- The life-changing incident that led him back to real estate
- Sample of a good TTP deal he did
- The amount of money he made from the deal
- List where he found his seller
- The importance of creating a massive network
- His advice to people who are starting out
- The importance of taking action
- Why having a mentor is pivotal
- Download your Free Audio Book
- Rich Dad Poor Dad by Robert T. Kiyosaki
- Wholesaling Inc – TTP
- How to Win Friends & Influence People by Dale Carnegie