Some people get the impression wholesaling is a difficult and complex process. In today’s episode, America’s #1 wholesaling coach Tom Krol proved that statement is nothing more than a gross misconception.
While wholesaling can seem a bit tricky for newbies, it often gets easy once you get the basics down pat. And in under 7 short minutes, Tom will provide all the fundamentals you need to know to win at wholesaling.
So grab a pen and paper and list down all the insights and wisdom that speaks to you. While short, today’s episode is packed with all you need to know to make your mark in the wholesaling world!
- Why you need to get in front of the seller
- Three things people choose from when selling their homes
- Why you should be a deal finder as opposed to a deal creator
- Why you should wait for the seller to give the price first
- Why you should always reject the first price the seller asks for
- Why time management is a fallacy
- Why wholesaling is a numbers game
- The importance of having a good real estate attorney
- Why you should not get caught up in the details
- The importance of reading books
- Some of the best books you should read
- Download your Free Audio Book
- The Four Spiritual Laws of Prosperity by Edwene Gaines
- Rhinoceros Success by Scott Alexander
- The Compound Effect by Darren Hardy
- The 10X Rule by Grant Cardone
- The Surrender Experiment by Michael A. Singer
- Good to Great by Jim Collins
- Tribes by Seth Godin
- The Dip by Seth Godin