Imagine not having any prior real estate background to earning close to $200,000 in just 30 days doing wholesaling. If you think that’s not possible, today’s guest will surely change your mind.
Natasha Reeves started her wholesaling journey just like many people—with zero real estate background and mostly just failing her way forward. However, what she lacked in real estate knowledge, she made up for in persistence and exceptional focus.
Thankfully, her persistence, focus, and hard work paid off big time! After working for phenomenal wholesaler and TTP guru Brent Daniels, she’s now running a successful wholesaling business with her husband, closing one deal after another, and even earned almost $200,000 in just 30 days at one point!
If your lack of wholesaling knowledge and experience has been hindering you from taking the plunge, today’s episode is exactly what you need to hear. Apart from breaking down some of the most lucrative deals she has done, Natasha also candidly shared the mentality, insights, and practices that has helped her take the wholesaling world by storm!
- Toughest part about doing lead follow ups
- Biggest stumbling blocks for people with traditional real estate background
- How to find and train the right people
- Why having a mentor can help you succeed faster
- Advise she’ll give to those who are still looking for their first deal