Can you imagine giving up a high-paying job just as you are welcoming your newborn son? That’s what our fearless guest today did! While his decision (and timing) can seem impractical, it turned out to be one of the best decisions he has ever made.
Chris Silvas is a wise go-giver who’s now running a very lucrative and successful wholesaling business. However, just like most people, his wholesaling journey has not always been a breeze.
Chris is quick to admit he made a lot of mistakes and faced a lot of challenges especially when he was still starting out. Fortunately, his business took a turn for the better and exploded exponentially after he discovered the TTP (Talking to People) program.
If you’re looking for that courage to take the leap and try wholesaling, today’s episode is exactly what you need to hear. Chris’ story will not only inspire and motivate you, his wisdom and insights will also help get your wholesaling efforts off to an amazing start!
- Why pre-qualified appointments are ideal
- The hardest information to ask from sellers and how you should go about asking it
- The perfect spiel to use when asking for the price
- How he handled the first calls he received
- Why he targets pre-foreclosures
- How he gets pre-foreclosure data
- Where he finds the best VAs to help him with data mining
- The qualities he looks for in data miners
- The number of hours his VAs spend mining data and how he compensates them
- The hottest lists he focuses on
- The strategy that has helped their business grow exponentially
- What his superpower is
- Why courage is better than clarity
- How people can get in touch with him
- Download your Free Audio Book
- Wholesaling Inc – TTP
- Eleven Rings by Phil Jackson
- Chris on Facebook
- Houston Property Wholesalers Facebook group