Do you have a dream you want bad enough that you’re willing to burn the boats just to achieve it? If you answered yes to that question, then the story of today’s guest will surely resonate with you.
Jason Renatti is a gracious and committed new rhino from Denver, Colorado. While he has worked as a mortgage banker for 6 years already, he burned the boats by quitting his job and venturing into wholesaling full-time. Fortunately, with the way things are going right now, there is no doubt it was one of the best decisions he has ever made.
While he didn’t magically close one deal after another when he first started out, his commitment and his ability to build rapport with sellers eventually paid off big time. He was not only able to close his first deal in just 48 hours, his wholesaling business has also been thriving since then.
If you’re considering venturing into wholesaling full-time but still mustering the courage to quit your job, you owe it to yourself to listen to today’s episode. Jason’s story might just be the motivation you need to also burn your boats and make a killing in the wholesaling world!
- Jason drove for dollars and found a seller from there.
- After talking on the phone and building rapport, he was able to close the deal 48 hours later.
- He bought the contract for $100,000, was able to sell it for $110,000, and walked away $10,000 richer. Truly a handsome reward for his commitment and the exceptional value and service he provided!
- Download your Free Audio Book
- Wholesaling Inc – TTP
- The Driving For Dollars app
- Flip This Real Estate List
- ICOR: Colorado’s Premier Real Estate Investors Association
- Mojo Dialer
- Brent Daniels – Real Estate Coach