Venturing in a space as competitive as wholesaling can be be very intimidating. This is especially true when you’re young and inexperienced. However, today’s guest proved that age and lack of experience is never a hindrance to wholesaling success.
Tahj Stephens is a tenacious 21-year-old from Atlanta, Georgia and he’s totally killing it in the wholesaling arena. What’s even amazing? He has earned a whopping $150,000 in his first year alone. Talk about impressive!
If you’re curious how Tahj made things happen, you’re in luck! In today’s episode, he shared how he created a successful business (primarily through cold calling), how he’s making an impact in other people’s lives, and how he’s providing massive value to his community.
So if you’re ready to replicate Tahj’s success and take your wholesaling business to the next level, this is one episode you can’t afford to miss!
- What drew him to real estate
- What his wholesaling business was like in 2018
- What his business structure looks like now
- His approximate marketing cost last 2018
- How he developed himself so he’ll succeed in wholesaling
- His advice to young people who would like to get into wholesaling
- The importance of surrounding yourself with like-minded people
- Why he recommends getting a mentor
- Top 3 lists he recommends for those who are just starting out
- Download your Free Audio Book
- Wholesaling Inc – TTP
- Wholesaling Inc Youtube Channel
- Brent Daniels – Real Estate Coach Youtube Channel
- Mojo Dialer
- Tahj on Instagram
- Contact information: 404-268-4472