Do you want to develop the tenacity and persistence to reach your goals? Do you want to make your life an exciting adventure while you’re at it? If you answered yes to the questions, you only need to do one thing—become a rhinoceros!
If you don’t know how to go about it, you’re in luck. Today’s special guest is no less than Scott Alexander, the brilliant man who wrote the Rhino series of three motivational books. The books have become so well-loved that Rhinoceros Success (one of the books he wrote when he was 23) has now sold over 4 million copies worldwide.
Over the past 50 years, Scott has been involved in diverse ventures such as ethnic art, fossils, music, motorcycles, and reptiles. And in today’s episode, he shared his profound insights on motivation, success, living the adventurous life, and what it means to be a real rhino!
If you need motivation, inspiration, or a quick pick-me-up, this episode is exactly what you need to hear!
- Two kinds of people in the world
- His philosophy on motivation
- Why he chose the rhino
- What the essence of being a rhino is
- Why he recommends keeping a journal
- Key tips he can share to those who would like to venture into entrepreneurship
- Taking advantage of one’s power to choose
- The importance of having a rhinoceros faith in God
- Why it’s ideal to hang out with fellow rhinos
- His final advice to listeners
- Download your Free Audio Book
- Rhinoceros Success by Scott Alexander
- Rain or Shine by Scott Alexander
- Your Greatest Power by J. Martin Kohe
- Think and Grow Rich by Napoleon Hill
- How to Win Friends & Influence People by Dale Carnegie