Today’s rockstar couple has graced the Wholesaling Inc. podcast before and now they’re back to share how they are taking their wholesaling business to the next level.
Brian and Misty Pistone first joined the tribe in December of 2017. However, while their wholesaling business has been massively successful, they soon realized having a family and running a business at the same time has left them exhausted, with little to no time for anything else.
Undoubtedly, this is a predicament many people (couples or otherwise) in the wholesaling space share. Sure, you’re being rewarded financially but you are also compromising your freedom and quality time with loved ones. If you ever find yourself in this dilemma, take that as your cue to take things to the next level.
The good news is there is a way for you to enjoy more freedom, spend more quality time with loved ones, and enjoy phenomenal wholesaling success. And that’s what you’ll learn more of in this episode. So sit down, tune in, and have a pen and paper handy. You’ll have so many powerful insights, tips, and gold nuggets to take note of in today’s episode!
- How they got into real estate and how they discovered wholesaling
- How they chose their first hire and the primary factor they take into account when hiring people
- What lead measures are
- One problem they often encounter when dealing with challenging phone calls
- Parting words / recommendations they’d like to share with listeners
- Why having a core value is key
- The importance of having a clear path prior to scaling
- The importance of having exceptional mentors
- Rich Dad Poor Dad by Robert T. Kiyosaki
- Traction by Gino Wickman
- Topgrading by Brad Smart and Geoff Smart
- Scaling Up by Verne Harnish
- The 4 Disciplines of Execution by Chris McChesney and Sean Covey
- Tai Lopez
- Facebook Live
- Next Level Wholesaling