While there is no doubt doing real estate can be highly profitable, it can also be unforgiving without proper guidance and the right mentor. That’s what today’s guest learned the hard way. Fortunately, that’s a thing of the past now for Brandy Pollack.
Brandy is a phenomenal and inspirational wholesaler from Miami, Florida. While his real estate journey has not always been smooth sailing, he’s now getting exceptional results. And while his success can be attributed to several factors, two of the key things that have contributed to his success was getting the right mentors and delegating.
If you are ready to take your wholesaling business to the next level, you can’t afford to miss today’s episode. Brandy gets candid about his journey, the challenges he encountered and how he overcame them, and the things that have made a world of difference in his business.
So many gold nuggets, wisdom, inspiration, and tips in today’s episode, you better have a pen and paper handy!
- How he got into real estate
- Why choosing the right mentors from the very beginning is crucial
- The fears he had when he lost almost everything
- The importance of finding and creating your niche
- Things he was struggling with which made him decide to join Next Level Wholesaling
- How he got into wholesaling
- What Todd said that resonated with him
- What the 4 Cs of growth are
- How he is growing and expanding his team
- Why delegating tasks is an integral key to wholesaling success
- Book he recommends to listeners
- Can’t Hurt Me: Master Your Mind and Defy the Odds by David Goggins
- Wholesaling Inc – Next Level
- Wholesaling Inc – TTP
- Dan Sullivan’s 10X Program