Can you imagine doing as many as 200 wholesaling deals a year? Sounds a bit too far-fetched? Not if you use the right marketing channel!
Phil Green is a phenomenal go-giver from San Diego, California and in this episode, he shared the amazing marketing channel he’s been using that’s giving him explosive results.
In an industry as competitive, closing 200 wholesaling deals a year is no easy feat. However, in today’s special episode you’ll learn how to make it happen.
So sit down, grab a pen and paper take down notes. Given that you use them accordingly, the tips, insights, and wisdom you’ll learn from this episode will surely make you a fortune!
- How Phil finds his deals
- How he connects with real estate agents
- Where he finds an accurate list of real estate agents
- The best way to get in touch with real estate agents
- Service he recommends when sending out emails
- The message he sends out
- Why asking for off-market properties is more profitable
- Common objections he gets from real estate agents and how he addresses them accordingly
- The most important consideration you need to remember when getting in touch with real estate agents through texting
- What to tell real estate agents when they qualify you
- Advice he’d give to those who would like to give his strategy a try