If there’s anyone who can claim to be an expert in running a successful wholesaling business virtually, it has got to be this episode’s special guest. After all, doing 45 months of over a $100,000 in revenue is no easy feat!
Scott Orbon is the co-founder of one of the biggest and most established wholesale companies in the DFW Metroplex. While he first started out flipping houses, he eventually discovered wholesaling, fell in love with it, and eventually dominated it. What’s even more impressive is he runs his lucrative wholesaling business virtually!
If you think running a successful wholesaling business virtually cannot be done, think again. Scott’s story is a testament it can definitely be done. Fortunately for us, the passionate, hardworking, and articulate go-giver shared with us how he makes it all happen. Truly, this is one episode you can’t afford to miss!
- What he does to make the phone ring and be a step ahead of the pack
- How his business is structured in terms of operations
- The compensation structure he has in place
- How he finds quality people to work for him
- Why hiring the right people is crucial to the business
- Who does their property valuations
- How huge his buyer’s list is and how he built it
- What “healthy tension” with the buyers is all about and why it’s an important negotiating rule
- Best advice he can give in terms of mindset
- The Multipliers Mastermind
- Wholesaling Inc – TTP
- The Multiplier Mindset Podcast
- Brent Daniels – Real Estate Coach – YouTube
- Scott’s Facebook