One thing that’s really special about the wholesaling business is it does not discriminate. In other words, it does not matter if you’ve made significant mistakes in the past. As long as you are fearless, you work hard, you are willing to fail your way forward, and you employ the right strategies, you’ll enjoy massive and lasting success. Matt Vukovich’s story is a testament to this.
Matt is a hardworking wholesaler whose story is nothing short of inspiring. In this episode, he’ll share how he transcended major adversities and how he built a truly successful wholesaling business with hard work, courage, and the right strategies (including the use of MLS).
So if you’re looking forward to having more time for yourself, enjoying more freedom, creating an impact, and finding out how best you can use wholesaling to create the life of your dreams, this special episode is for you!
- Matt’s wholesaling journey in a nutshell—from closing his first ever deal to scaling his business
- Some of the frustrations he encountered
- What made him decide to hire someone
- The fear and the mental blocks he encountered and how he dealt with them
- Some of the wholesaling wins he has enjoyed
- The MLS related adjustment he created to his contracts
- How MLS helped him find deals he otherwise might have missed out on
- The tweaks he made that has helped him save a significant amount of time and money
- Piece of advice he’d give to those who are feeling overwhelmed