If there’s one lesson wholesalers learn at one point in their wholesaling journey or another, it is this: not all deals will go the way you expect them to. However, as long as you keep an open mind and stay creative, you can eventually make it happen. And this is something today’s guest can surely attest to.
Drew Clements is a resourceful rhino from Logan, Utah. He started his real estate journey flipping and renovating properties, discovered wholesaling somewhere along the way and is now doing wholesaling full-time.
While he’s still new in the wholesaling world, Drew’s creativity and his ability to keep an open mind has already helped him close an otherwise challenging deal.
If you want to see things from a fresh perspective and give your creativity a little boost, this is one episode you shouldn’t miss!
- Drew called a guy about a property he’d like to buy.
- Unfortunately, seller owed more than what was stated in the contract he agreed to.
- For the transaction to go without a hitch, Drew used his assignment fee to cover for costs that need to be paid and got a promissory note from the seller.
- Seller eventually paid him and he got $18,637.18 for his help, efforts, and creativity.
- E-Myth by Michael E. Gerber
- Close the Deal by Sam Deep
- You Can’t Teach a Kid to Ride a Bike at a Seminar by David H. Sandler
- Wholesaling Inc – TTP
- Google Ads
- Bing Ads
- Brent Daniels on YouTube
- Drew’s Email Address: email@example.com