Today’s guest started his real estate journey just like most people—he started out totally clueless. Fast-forward 14 years and he’s now one of the most successful real estate investors in the country.
If there’s one real estate story many people can relate to, it’s Steve Cavanaugh’s. Steve once worked in a job he didn’t like, worked more hours than he’s supposed to, and was living pay check to pay check.
When he realised he wanted to be financially free and real estate is the avenue that can help him achieve said objective, he started totally clueless. However, what he lacked in knowledge he made up for in grit, resourcefulness, and determination.
If you need motivation, inspiration, and a little nudge to start your real estate journey, this episode is exactly what you need to hear!
- Following the advice of his mentor, Steve sent mails to a particular neighbourhood.
- A seller called him and told him about 2 lots he’d like to sell.
- With the help and guidance of his mentor, he walked away with more than $100K for the service and value he provided. Definitely a huge compensation for someone who’s still trying to find his way around!
- Lifeonaire by Shaun McCloskey and Steve Cook
- Flipping Homes
- Southern Maryland Real Estate Investors’ Group (SOMDREIG)
- Steve on Facebook