Today’s guest has achieved something many wholesalers dream about—he has earned over a million in profit in less than 2 years he’s been wholesaling!
Zach Tetley is an inspiring go-giver from Tennessee who has taken the wholesaling world by storm. Fortunately, he was kind enough to share knowledge, insights, and wisdom he swears by so everyone can duplicate his success.
So if you’re ready to take your wholesaling business to the next level, consider this episode a must listen!
- How he finds his deals
- What virtual wholesaling is
- Data he looks at to determine if a city is a good place to do virtual
- Marketing channel he uses
- List he targets
- Top negotiating secrets he swears by
- What “listening to understand” means
- What word tracking or word matching is
- How he deals with confrontational sellers
- Why it’s ideal not to make the first offer
- The importance of making follow-ups
- What he tells himself when he gets discouraged
- Why consistency is key in wholesaling
- Never Split the Difference by Chris Voss
- Nexus Homebuyers
- Call Porter
- Wholesaling Inc. Episode 184
- Max Maxwell YouTube Channel
- Next Level Wholesaling
- Reibar Marketing