Here’s a scenario many seasoned wholesalers are familiar with: after closing one deal after another, they find themselves driven to do more, maybe even working as much as 80 to 90 hours a week, doing everything on their own, even sacrificing time with family and friends.
Eventually, they find themselves burnt-out. And stuck.
Fortunately, it does not have to be that way. You don’t have to be slave to your wholesaling business. You don’t have to do everything on your own.
You’d be delighted to know there is a way you can take your business to the next level so you’ll have a thriving business going and live your best life. There is no sacrificing one for the other. You can have both.
In this episode, you’ll learn from someone who’s been able to do just that—Todd Toback. And he’ll be talking to Michael Mcleish, a recent enrolee in his Next Level Wholesaling Program. Listen in as he shares what it’s like to transition from employee in his own business to owner.
Have a pen and paper handy. You’ll have plenty of gold nuggets to take note of in this episode!
- Why too much hustle can hinder you from getting to the next level
- The importance of hiring the right people
- Why you need to define your company’s core values
- Why defining roles and giving deadlines are game changers
- What ATR is
- The importance of consistency and believing in yourself