When it comes to wholesaling, many assume they only need to know what to do and they have it made. The truth is knowing what to do is just half the battle. To win the war, you need to also know the things to avoid.
While there’s no shortage of advice, wisdom, and insights on what to do to succeed in wholesaling, not much is available on the reasons wholesalers fail and how to avoid them. Fortunately, that’s what Tom discussed in detail in this episode.
So sit down, have a pen and paper handy, and take notes. You just might find what you need to elevate your wholesaling game and take your business to the next level!
- Why consistent marketing is crucial in wholesaling
- Why choosing one marketing channel and dominating it is key
- How to gauge if you’re still stuck in education mode
- Why it’s never ideal to assume what the seller will say
- What a cash buyer employee is
- What priority management is
- Why it’s important to grow a massive buyers list
- The importance of surrounding yourself with the right people
- What shiny object syndrome is and why you should avoid it
- The importance of reading books
- Rhinoceros Success by Scott Alexander
- The ONE Thing by Gary Keller
- The Pumpkin Plan by Mike Michalowicz
- Wholesaling – TTP
- Wholesaling Summit 2018