In today’s episode, we have a real treat for all our listeners. Tom interviewed thought leader, keynote speaker, prolific author (he has written 5 books so far), and successful entrepreneur, Mike Michalowicz.
While currently running his third million dollar venture, Mike’s journey to success has not been linear. After founding and selling two multi-million dollar companies, he became an angel investor and ended up losing his entire fortune.
After starting all over again, he eventually discovered effective and innovative strategies to build strong companies and ensure profitability at the same time.
If you are ready to challenge your beliefs, see things from a different perspective, and take your business to the next level, this is one episode you can’t afford to miss!
- One of Mike’s most profound observations when it comes to business
- Why profit should come first
- The Profit First system in a nutshell
- The importance of setting business parameters
- The advantages of embracing the Profit First philosophy
- What Profit First Professionals is all about
- How lack of industry knowledge can give you a strategic opportunity
- What his new book “Clockwork” is all about
- The 4 levels of activities businesses participate in (The 4 Ds)
- The difference between deciding and delegating
- How to support true delegation
- How to know when to delegate
- What true delegation is all about
- What customer cloning is
- What a vendor well is and why it’s important
- The key to growing a colossal business
- The importance of continuous learning
- Why you should seek knowledge outside your industry
- Clockwork by Mike Michalowicz
- Profit First by Mike Michalowicz
- The Pumpkin Plan by Mike Michalowicz
- The Toilet Paper Entrepreneur by Mike Michalowicz
- Surge by Mike Michalowicz
- Profit First Professionals
- The Profit First Podcast
- Wholesaling Summit 2018