Do you want to earn money, have freedom, and help people while you’re at it? Our guest on this episode can attest you can make all three happen at the same time. How? Through wholesaling!
Phillip Villegas has been working in the insurance industry since 1999. The doting husband and dad from Austin, Texas discovered wholesaling by chance and decided to give it a try.
While his first attempt wasn’t really a complete success, things took a turn for the better after he enrolled in the TTP (Talk To People) program.
In this episode, you’ll learn how the TTP program helped him find his first deal, what the process was like for him, and how he successfully closed the deal, among many others.
If you’re considering doing wholesaling on the side for the time being and would like to know how you can benefit from the TTP program, this episode is perfect for you!
- Phillip found his seller from the driving for dollars list.
- Seller lives in a different city and would like to get rid of a property that’s been sitting vacant for 2 years.
- He was able to purchase the contract for $130, 000 and sold it for $167, 000.
- After all the deductions, he was able to net $35, 000 for his efforts. Definitely a huge payday for something he only did on the side and only took him less than 2 weeks to complete!
- Phillip on Facebook
- Mojo Dialer
- Brent Daniels YouTube Channel
- Wholesaling Inc TTP
- Wholesaling Inc Wholesaling Summit 2018