If you’re looking for inspiration to start (or continue) your wholesaling journey, the story of this episode’s guest is exactly what you need to hear.
Giovanni Morado is a rockstar rhino who’s undoubtedly making a killing in the wholesaling space. Currently managing a team of 16 people (and growing), he closes as many as 17 deals and $180, 000 in escrow. And that’s just in a month!
However, his wholesaling journey has not always been easy. At one point, he had to crash a friend’s couch just so he could continue to pursue his wholesaling dreams.
So if you’re ready to throw in the towel, don’t do it just yet until you’ve listened to this episode. It just might give you the wisdom, guidance, and inspiration you need to take your wholesaling business to the next level!
- How he got his first deals
- How he built his buyer’s list
- What makes wholesaling attractive to him
- How the TTP (Talk to People) Program helped him take his business to the next level
- The people/list he’s targeting
- How he manages his team and how he’s scaling his business
- His superpower
- What’s next for him and his business
- His advice for those who would like to get into wholesaling
- Book he recommends
- Traction by Gino Wickman
- Think and Grow Rich by Napoleon Hill
- No Excuses! by Brian Tracy
- Mojo Dialer
- Wholesaling – TTP
- Wholesaling Inc Summit 2018