In today’s episode, we’ll dissect a subject that’s often discussed in forums, FB pages, and on many social media platforms—how to build a good cash buyer’s list.
This episode’s special guest is Ross Denman, a business developer who has also been an investor for 9 years now. Aside from his impressive portfolio, he has done some rehabs, a little wholesaling, and owns a few rentals.
If you are still in the process of building your buyer’s list, this is one episode you shouldn’t miss. From the conversation, you just might discover the missing link that’s going to take your wholesaling business to the next level!
- Value property managers can provide to wholesalers
- How he builds win-win relationships with wholesalers
- How wholesalers should approach property managers
- How you can make people active investors
- The peerless value good property managers provide
- Importance of networking especially with property managers
- Why it’s wise to use other people’s money
- Advice he’ll give to those who would like to get in the investing arena
- Game-changing book he recommends
- Wholesaling Real Estate Summit 2018
- How to Win Friends and Influence People by Dale Carnegie