Do you think you have to be a certain age to get into wholesaling? Or that you need to know everything about it first before you can give it a try? The journey of today’s guest will prove that when it comes to this lucrative industry, age and experience are never prerequisites for wholesaling success.
Dan Grishko is an inspirational young man from Spokane, Washington. Just like most people, he started with zero knowledge about wholesaling. What he knew for sure though was it can help him buy his freedom, it gives him an opportunity to help other people, and it allows him to provide value to the community. So of course, he decided to give it a try.
Fast-forward a year and 3 months and he now has a thriving wholesaling business. If you are looking for inspiration and motivation to finally start your very own wholesaling journey, this is one episode you can’t afford to miss. Who knows, yours might just be another wholesaling success story just waiting to happen!
- How he got past the wholesaling challenges he encountered
- What “confirming and approving” is all about and how it can help you win in wholesaling
- The importance of reaching out and talking to people
- The biggest lesson he learned in his first year of business
- Why consistency is key in wholesaling
- What “creative avoidance” is all about and why you should steer clear of it
- What helped him stay consistent
- What his day looks like
- Why following-up is critical to your wholesaling success
- Lesson he’ll teach today’s young real estate entrepreneurs
- His superpower
- Book he recommends
- The Greatest Salesman in the World by Og Mandino
- The Millionaire Fastlane by MJ DeMarco
- Flip by Nick Ruiz
- Sell or Be Sold by Grant Cardone
- Way of the Wolf by Jordan Belfort
- Mojo Dialer
- Probate Leads
- Wholesaling Inc Summit 2018
- Wholesaling Inc – TTP