While there are plenty of other options available for those who would like to escape their 9 to 5 jobs, only very few have proven to be as lucrative as wholesaling. And this is something our guest in this episode can definitely attest to.
Mike Whitehead closed his first deal in 2013 after completing a real estate education program. He earned roughly $30, 000 from the deal and got hooked since then. However, it was only after hearing Tom on BiggerPockets (and listening to every Wholesaling Inc. podcast) that he decided to give wholesaling a try.
If you think you need extensive experience to find and close wholesaling deals, make sure you don’t miss this episode. Mike’s story will not only prove you wrong, it might even inspire you to try wholesaling for yourself!
- Mike sent postcards to the code violations list.
- From there, he found a very motivated seller who has been trying to get rid of the property for quite sometime already.
- After all was said and done, Mike walked away $20, 000 richer from the transaction. Not bad for someone who does not have much wholesaling experience but is exceptionally driven and courageous enough to take action!
- Start with Why by Simon Sinek
- Rich Dad Poor Dad by Robert Kiyosaki
- Biggerpockets Podcast
- Wholesaling Inc – Testimonials
- Wholesaling Real Estate Summit 2018