If you are new to the wholesaling business, it is likely that you have some misconceptions about it just like most people. For instance, some think they need to be a certain age or have to be well versed in real estate to succeed.
If anything, nothing can be farther from truth. And the wholesaling story of today’s guest is a testament to that.
Jordan Fenlason is a young entrepreneur from Charlotte, North Carolina. The driven 19-year-old saw how real estate has given his dad not just passive income but also freedom to spend quality time with his family. He wanted to create the same reality for himself and that’s how he got into wholesaling.
If you want to try wholesaling but consider your age or lack of experience a hindrance, do yourself a favor and listen to this episode. Jordan was young and inexperienced when he first started but he was willing to talk to people and put in the hard work. And that has made a world of difference for him and his business!
- Jordan found seller when he called people on the owner absentee list. He was able to buy the contract for $100, 000 and listed it for $120, 000.
- While he was not able to sell the property as fast as he would have wanted, that didn’t discourage him one bit. Instead, he pushed forward and continued marketing.
- Eventually, he was able to sell the property for $110, 000 and walked away $10, 000 richer a day before he even turned 18!
- The Go-Giver by Bob Burg and John David Mann
- Elon Musk Biography by Ashlee Vance
- TTP – Wholesaling Inc
- Mojo Dialer
- Wholesaling Inc Wholesaling Summit 2018
- Jordan’s Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org