To say wholesaling is not for the faint of heart is an understatement. However, if you persist and keep pushing forward, the rewards are well worth it. And the wholesaling journey of today’s guest is a testament to that.
Mike Ireland Castanon is a steadfast wholesaling newbie from Houston, Texas. The husband and father of one had three deals fall through before he was able to close his first deal. Fortunately, the determined rhino never allowed those 3 failed deals to define him. He persisted and his efforts paid off big time.
If your wholesaling journey has been challenging so far, it would definitely help if you tune in and listen to Mike’s story. He’ll surely inspire you to endure and keep moving forward!
- Mike sent out tribe recommended postcards to the code violation list and found his prospect from there.
- After spending an hour building rapport and establishing trust over the phone, Mike scheduled an appointment.
- He was able to secure the contract for $165, 000, got an offer of $195, 000, and walked away with $30, 000 in assignment fee. Undoubtedly a massive reward for something he only spent 8 to 10 hours on!
- Profit First by Mike Michalowicz
- Never Split the Difference by Chris Voss