Have you been doing wholesaling for sometime yet you’re still not getting the results you are hoping for? Oftentimes, it will all boil down to you neglecting vital components of wholesaling you should have paid close attention to.
In today’s special episode, wholesaling rockstar and TTP guy Brent Daniels will provide expert guidance so you can examine your business closely and determine the aspects you are awesome at and the aspects you need to improve on.
To make things easy for you, Brent will focus on 3 of the most fundamental components of your wholesaling business—sourcing (marketing and prospecting), conversion, and disposition.
In approximately 10 short minutes, Brent will help you identify what you are doing right and the areas you need to improve on. So listen in, take note, and it won’t be long until you are closing one deal after another and taking your wholesaling business through the roof!
- The difference between marketing and prospecting
- What the proactive approach is when it comes to wholesaling
- Why doing lead follow-up is vital
- Four things you should consider when qualifying a property
- What to look for when you are getting a lot of leads but no conversion
- Why building a connection with people is key
- The importance of knowing what buyers want
- What are the exit strategies available at your disposal