Let’s set something straight: while wholesaling can seem easy and straightforward, it can also be challenging. In other words, you can’t expect deals to magically fall into your lap if you don’t put in the work and persevere.
It is reassuring to know however that once you get past the hurdles, challenges, and setbacks, you’ll realize it is one of the most fulfilling (not to mention financially rewarding) businesses you can get into.
Fortunately, today’s special guest is perseverance personified. Bryan Martineau is a hardworking and determined rhino from Salt Lake City, Utah. And while his wholesaling journey didn’t start out perfectly (he had the wrong mindset, his negotiation skills needed work, etc.), he persisted and made things happen.
Fast-forward a few months later and he has closed an astonishing 23 deals and made $350, 000 in assignment fees. Surely, it’s a massive payback only a few industries can rival.
If you’ve been doing wholesaling for months and still not getting the results you are looking for, consider listening to today’s episode a must. Bryan shared so many wisdom, insights, and inspiration that will surely help steer your wholesaling business in the right direction!
- Bryan got a call from a gentleman in Provo who wanted to sell a property he inherited from his dad who passed away.
- He followed the script religiously and got the seller to state the amount he wanted for the property.
- He got the property under contract for $100, 000 and got a $158, 000 offer from a buyer. That’s a whopping $58, 000 profit for his efforts!
- The Book on Negotiating Real Estate by J Scott and Mark Ferguson
- The E-Myth by Michael Gerber
- BiggerPockets Podcast 176
- Wholesaling Inc Testimonials