Shawn Brinkerhoff is a successful flipper from Utah. The husband and father of 3 has been a member of the tribe for only 6 months but he’s been active in the real estate arena since 2009. However, even if he’s only been wholesaling for less than a year, he’s become a force to be reckoned with, closing as many as 7 deals in just 6 months!
In this episode, you’ll learn how he finds deals and how he earns extra on top of the assignment money he gets. If you are looking for gold nuggets you can easily try and implement, this is one episode you just can’t miss!
- He got a call from a motivated seller from a bandit sign he posted on the side of the road.
- Initially, the sellers wanted $150, 000 for the property. However, Shawn was able to buy it for $130, 000 because he was able to provide both speed and convenience.
- From the deal, he was able to earn $15, 000 in assignment fee. But that’s not the best part yet. What’s even awesome is he’s looking to earn $25, 000 more after he flips the house and sells it!
Other Key Takeaways
- The importance and power of knowing your WHY
- Why it pays to focus on only one thing
- The effective marketing tool you can try that has minimal to zero competition
- Why speed of implementation is crucial
- The one book he reads and recommends
- The One Thing by Gary Keller