Nana Nyarko attended the Investor Grit Salt Lake meetup, where we talked a lot about Talking To People. Nana didn’t just listen to this advice – she took action on it, and it’s already helping her close deals.
Brent’s Business Book Challenge
Do you want a successful business that gives you the freedom to live the life you want?
Well, there is one commonality between almost every successful business person: they read a lot of books.
This practice has really helped us out and we think it will help you too, so we want to challenge you to take action today:
- Buy the physical books you want to read
- Schedule a time to read at least 10 pages every day (it’s a small number of pages, but the habit will have a big impact)
- Highlight the most interesting or important parts
You can find a ton of book suggestions in the Investor Grit Facebook Group, and in the resources from previous podcast episodes.
- Nana found this property via the county’s tax delinquent list, and she was able to find it online after some digging.
- Nana hired someone who used LexisNexis to skip trace the phone numbers associated with each property.
- Using Mojo Dialer, Nana’s VA cold called numbers and followed the TTP script.
- Nana found her VA through a Craigslist ad, and the VA is cold calling people 8-12 hours a week. She enters important info into a web form, then it’s imported into Podio.
- When talking to this particular property owner, Nana’s VA found out that he A) recently had health problems and B) had negative memories associated with the property. It was a really hot lead, so she contacted Nana directly.
- After she had the property under contract, Nana texted her extensive list of buyers using CallFire.
- Nana put the property under contract for $120k and sold it for $140k. After a realtor’s commission, Nana made $15,000!
- If you want to learn how to make this business work for you, go to www.wholesalinginc.com/TTP
- Mojo Dialer