This episode is Part 2 of the collaboration between our own Tom Krol and Joe McCall from the Real Estate Investing Mastery Podcast. If you haven’t already, click this link to check out last week’s episode.
More of Tom and Joe’s Top Tips:
- Wholesaling has nothing to do with real estate – it’s all about people. The only reason we happen to be in real estate is because that’s where the highest profit margin is. All of the real estate jargon isn’t very important. You just need to know WHY people really want to sell.
- Stay focused on your ONE thing, your most important task, and don’t get distracted by the minutiae. If you track the numbers associated with that ONE thing, you can give yourself more accountability
- Surround yourself with like-minded people who push you. Jim Rohn says you the average of the five people we spend the most time with, and you want to find people who are already at the destination you want to get to.
- Be a lifelong learner (and don’t reinvent the wheel)! Any wealthy person we’ve met is constantly reading more books and learning new things so that they can continue to grow. It’s important that they don’t just read new idea – they also implement the best ideas. Look in the resources below for some of our favorite books!
- Connect with Joe: RealEstateInvestingMastery.com | Facebook | LinkedIn | Twitter | YouTube
- Get a free copy of Brilliant at the Basics: FreeBasicBook.com
- Thou Shall Prosper: Ten Commandments for Making Money by Rabbi Daniel Lapin
- The Four Spiritual Laws of Prosperity: A Simple Guide to Unlimited Abundance by Edwene Gaines
- The 5 Second Rule: Transform your Life, Work, and Confidence with Everyday Courage by Mel Robbins
- Tools of Titans: The Tactics, Routines, and Habits of Billionaires, Icons, and World-Class Performers by Tim Ferriss & Arnold Schwarzenegger
- In Harm’s Way: The Sinking of the U.S.S. Indianapolis and the Extraordinary Story of Its Survivors by Doug Stanton
- Profit First: A Simple System to Transform Any Business from a Cash-Eating Monster to a Money-Making Machine by Mike Michalowicz
- Rocket Fuel: The One Essential Combination That Will Get You More of What You Want from Your Business by Gino Wickman & Mark C. Winters
- The Blessed Life: Unlocking the Rewards of Generous Living by Robert Morris & James Robinson