We’re doing something a little different and fun for this episode (and the next one): a collaborative episode with our own Tom Krol and Joe McCall from the Real Estate Investing Mastery Podcast.
Tom and Joe’s Top Tips:
- Sometimes, the best automation you can get is a virtual assistant. When people talk about getting freedom from their business, they often get lost in terms like systems and automation. A good system creates freedom by giving you more time, so if you’re spending hours to save a couple minutes, you’re wasting your time.
- Focus on your highest revenue generating activities. Your Wholesaling business is only making money if someone is on the phone with sellers or belly-to-belly with sellers. Don’t get lost by creating a complex CRM. First name, last name, email address, property address, mailing address, telephone number, and callback date – that’s all you need.
- Buying courses and listening to podcasts won’t get you the deal – Getting up and taking massive, imperfect action will.
- You NEED to find your Why, and you need to be passionate about it. Willpower and discipline are finite, but passion is an unlimited resource… if you can tape into it. Passion will outperform discipline every. single. time.
- Keep it simple, and learn how to be brilliant at the basics. If you find that your business is an unpredictable roller coaster, and your revenue is going up and down every month, you may need to double down on the basics. Learn more with Joe’s free book, Brilliant at the Basics, by going to FreeBasicBook.com.
- Instruction over education. There are people like Tom and Joe who have already made a lot of mistakes and developed really effective systems… so use them! Follow the steps, take action, and don’t spend so much time anticipating what may happen that you don’t do anything.
- Be honest, and you will always win. You may not get the deal, but you’ll still win because that’s not a deal you’d want to have anyway.
- Connect with Joe: RealEstateInvestingMastery.com | Facebook | LinkedIn | Twitter | YouTube
- Get a free copy of Brilliant at the Basics: FreeBasicBook.com