In this episode you’ll get to hear a conversation between Tom and one of his tribe members on how to approach a big equity list. This tribe member recently completed her first deal and Tom provides some incredible coaching to help her stay on task, leverage her list, and make more deals.
IN THIS EPISODE YOU’LL LEARN:
- Simple tips for marketing to your list
- How to break up a big equity list and find the best neighborhoods in your territory
Simple Tips for your Lists:
- Plot your list across a 2-month (8-week) schedule. When you start, there may be gaps in your marketing schedule – that’s perfectly normal! You just want to be slowly add to your list to fill in the gaps.
- If you mail to a list in Week 2 of Month 1 during your 2-month cycle, then you want to mail that list every Week 2 of Month 1 as your cycle repeats. No more or less.
If you have a really big equity list and it is too expensive to mail every person, here’s what you do:
- Sort the list by address. Why? It allows you to take a shotgun approach to the territory. You’ll start to see certain areas of the territory that stand out or appeal to you.
- As you mature as a Wholesaler, you can shift from a shotgun approach to a sharpshooter approach and focus in on those hot areas.