There’s no denying the wholesaling world can be highly competitive. However, as long as you stay proactive and determined, it’s an industry you can easily dominate. And that’s what today’s guest can definitely attest to.
Kevin Lee is a phenomenal wholesaler and a proactive TTP student from Sacramento, California. Although he started as a passive real estate investor in 2010, it was not until 2 years ago when he decided to try wholesaling and venture into it full-time.
While his wholesaling journey has not been a walk in the park, the TTP program and being proactive has made a world of difference for him.
If you’re looking for a story that will motivate you to go out there and close those lucrative wholesaling deals, this is one episode you can’t afford to miss!
- Kevin found his prospect from the code violation list.
- After calling the homeowner, he found out he does not have any intention of selling the property he called about. However, homeowner had another property he wanted to get rid of.
- After all was said and done, Kevin was able to purchase the contract for $100,000, was able to sell it for $143,000, and walked away $43,000 richer. Truly a staggering reward for talking to people and being proactive!
- Wholesaling Inc – TTP
- The Greatest Salesman in the World by Og Mandino
- Together Is Better by Simon Sinek
- Wholesaling Inc Youtube Channel
- Insightful REI
- Brent on Instagram
- Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org