In today’s special episode, Brent Daniels interviewed Israel Ramirez, one of the youngest and most inspiring wholesalers in the industry.
While he’s only 20 years old, Israel already runs a lucrative wholesaling business—he has a cold caller, 2 acquisition guys, and a VA working for him. So far, he has already earned above a hundred grand in revenues with a whopping $130, 000 more in the pipeline. Talk about impressive and inspirational!
It is reassuring to know Israel started his wholesaling journey just like most people did. He didn’t have much growing up and he was hungry both literally and figuratively. He figured wholesaling can help him become financially independent. However, he also knew that for him to succeeed, he had to hustle. He also knew that he needs to be creative and focused and persistent.
If you are going through some tough times, if you’re in a place where you’re doubting yourself, or if your faith is currently shaky at best, today’s episode is for you. Israel’s story will teach you how his persistence, hustle, and focus helped him transcend seemingly insurmountable challenges. Who knows, it just might be the push you need to take your wholesaling business a notch higher!
- How he closed his first deal at age 16
- How he uses SEO to find deals
- The biggest challenges he faced
- The marketing medium he used to find deals that’s effective, cheap, and scalable
- His business goals and plans
- Book he recommends
- Cashflow Quadrant by Robert Kiyosaki
- Rich Dad Poor Dad by Robert Kiyosaki
- Wholesaling Inc – TTP
- Wholesaling Inc – Episode 172
- Wholesaling Inc Summit 2018