Are you considering hiring an acquisitions manager but unsure about the key considerations to keep in mind and how the process should go? Do you ever wonder if you are better off working with a partner? Are you taking your wholesaling business to greater heights by asking the right questions? Tom answers these questions and more in today’s second installment!
Today’s awesome episode is part 2 of a 2-part series and it will give you the special privilege to listen in as no less than Tom Krol himself dishes out expert wholesaling wisdom, insights, and advice.
While some of the advices Tom shares might seem unconventional and even counterintuitive, the fact that he’s one of the best in the wholesaling business is enough proof they work.
If you want to pick Tom’s brain and discover how he has become a force to be reckoned with in the wholesaling world, this is one episode you shouldn’t miss!
Other Key Takeaways
- Tom’s take and thoughts on a “non-compete”
- What your goal for your acquisitions manager should be
- How you should approach your relationship with your acquisitions manager
- What you need to have before hiring an acquisitions manager and the KPIs you should measure
- The importance of identifying the right problems
- Why zooming in on one thing is more ideal than focusing on different things all at once
- Tom’s take on partnerships / working with partners
- The downsides and challenges of partnerships
- Why you should aim to make the business operate without your daily involvement
- Rhinoceros Success by Scott Alexander
- The Pumpkin Plan by Mike Michalowicz
- The One Thing by Gary Keller
- 99 Percent Mine by Sally Thorne
- Wholesaling Inc. – Testimomial
- Wholesaling Inc. – Facebook