Frans Calderon Lopez is a thriving wholesaler who calls Charleston, South Carolina home. He started his real estate journey in 2009. Even while employed full-time, he looked forward to the day he can quit his job and achieve financial freedom.
The sanguine Colombia native is now doing wholesaling full-time and is closing one deal after another. When he started wholesaling, Frans admitted he didn’t know a thing about it. However, he’s now totally thriving and is well on his way to achieving his dream of financial independence.
If you think wholesaling is something you can’t do or something you might not succeed at, today’s episode might just convince you otherwise. Also, make sure you have a pen and paper handy. You’ll have plenty of insights, wisdom, and practical advice to take note of in today’s episode!
- The marketing tool Frans used to score his first deal
- How he financed some of his deals
- What a hard money lender is
- Quick ways to find investors in your area
- The importance of collecting video testimonials
- The service he used to build his website
- What wholetailing is
- The total number of offers he got after he followed Todd Toback’s advice
- Why letting the market decide the price is ideal
- Rich Dad Poor Dad by Robert Kiyosaki
- The E-Myth by Michael Gerber
- Bigger Deals – Wholesaling Inc