While the wholesaling business is something anyone can get into and succeed at, the competition in the industry can be fierce and unforgiving. For instance, if you examine the statistics, you’ll be surprised to find out that on average you need to send out 18, 000 mails and spend approximately $5, 800 just to find 1 deal.
Yes, you read that right, just 1 deal! And this is just in Arizona. In other states like California, you can expect to shell out twice as much. In addition to that, there are basically just 5 list providers everyone uses and has easy access to.
But before you throw in the towel and decide wholesaling is not for you, you might want to listen to what Brent Daniels has to share first. If you think wholesaling is something you won’t succeed at or that you don’t have what it takes to keep up with the competition, today’s episode will surely change your mind.
So, tune in and let Brent teach you how you can dominate, thrive, and get ahead of the pack in the exciting and competitive world of wholesaling.
- The best program in the world that will get you the best deals without spending a fortune
- How much it will cost to get the accurate phone number for a homeowner in your area
- The downsides of the “Pay and Pray” method
- Why the TTP cold calling method is so powerful
- The by-product of providing exceptional value and service to the sellers