Today’s special guest is William Mueller, a husband and doting father of 4 from Lafayette, Louisiana. Even while working full-time, he managed to do something truly exceptional—he was able to close 20 deals in just 12 months! That translates to $70, 000 in extra income. Not bad for a 15 to 20-hour per week hustle!
If you are also doing wholesaling on the side and struggling to find deals, this is one episode you just can’t miss.
In an effort to provide a quality life for himself and his family, William decided to give wholesaling a try. While juggling a full-time job and wholesaling has not been easy, with hard work, courage, and creativity, he was able to make things happen.
- To maximize his marketing budget while trying to get deals, he took advantage of free Facebook marketing. He posted ads on a consistent basis and shared live videos to numerous buy and sell groups in his area.
- After getting a lead from his Facebook marketing efforts, he started to build rapport with the prospect over the phone and provided value by helping the seller out the best way he can.
- He was able to buy the contract for $75, 000 and was able to sell it to a retail buyer for $95, 000. That’s a $20, 000 reward for the service and value he provided!
Doing wholesaling on the side is never easy. But William’s story is a testament that it can be done. Throw creativity, hard work, and the willingness to serve in the mix and just like William, you can look forward to a truly profitable pay day!
- The Compound Effect by Darren Hardy
- The Go-Giver by Bob Burg
- The Slight Edge by Jeff Olson
- Louisiana Sell Now
- Louisiana Sell Now on Facebook